GDPR in Impel Group
InspThe Data Protection Officer is Barbara Smalarz.
To contact the DPO regarding your personal information, please select the appropriate address from the list of companies below.
|Business Tax Professionals Sp. z o.o. s.k.||Mateusz Widziszewski||Justyna Głuchowskaemail@example.com|
|Climbex Sp. z o.o.||Piotr Kawczyński||Kamil Wojciechowskifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Consensus Company sp. z o.o.||Mateusz Widziszewski||Justyna Głuchowskaemail@example.com|
|DC System Sp. z o.o.||Mateusz Widziszewski||Justyna Głuchowskafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gwarant Agencja Ochrony Sp. z o.o.||Mateusz Widziszewski||Justyna Głuchowskaemail@example.com|
|Hospital Service Sp. z o.o.||Piotr Kawczyński||Kamil Wojciechowskifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|HR for Business Sp. z o.o.||Piotr Kawczyński||Kamil Wojciechowskiemail@example.com|
|Impel ATM Management Sp. z o.o.||Mateusz Widziszewski||Justyna Głuchowskafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Impel Business Solutions Sp. z o.o.||Mateusz Widziszewski||Justyna Głuchowskaemail@example.com|
|Impel Cash Solutions Sp. z o.o.||Piotr Kawczyński||Kamil Wojciechowskifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Impel Catering Sp. z o.o.||Mateusz Widziszewski||Justyna Głuchowskaemail@example.com|
|Impel Defender Sp. z o.o.||Mateusz Widziszewski||Justyna Głuchowskafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Impel Delivery Sp. z o.o.||Mateusz Widziszewski||Justyna Głuchowskaemail@example.com|
|Impel Facility Services Sp. z o.o.||Mateusz Widziszewski||Justyna Głuchowskafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Impel FM Partner Sp. z o.o.||Mateusz Widziszewski||Justyna Głuchowskaemail@example.com|
|Impel FM Services Sp. z o.o.||Mateusz Widziszewski||Justyna Głuchowskafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Impel Provider Sp. z o.o.||Mateusz Widziszewski||Justyna Głuchowskaemail@example.com|
|Impel Rental Sp. z o.o.||Mateusz Widziszewski||Justyna Głuchowskafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Impel S.A.||Barbara Smalarzemail@example.com|
|Impel Safety Sp. z o.o.||Mateusz Widziszewski||Justyna Głuchowskafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Impel Security Solutions Sp. z o.o.||Mateusz Widziszewski||Justyna Głuchowskaemail@example.com|
|Impel Solutions Sp. z o.o.||Mateusz Widziszewski||Justyna Głuchowskafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Impel Synergies Sp. z o.o.||Mateusz Widziszewski||Justyna Głuchowskaemail@example.com|
|Impel Technical Security Sp. z o.o.||Piotr Kawczyński||Kamil Wojciechowskifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Visual Solutions S.A.||Mateusz Widziszewski||Justyna Głuchowskaemail@example.com|
|MarketCo Sp. z o.o.||Piotr Kawczyński||Kamil Wojciechowskifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nieruchomości Partner Sp. z o.o.||Piotr Kawczyński||Kamil Wojciechowskiemail@example.com|
|Optima Care Sp. z o. o.||Mateusz Widziszewski||Justyna Głuchowskafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Optima Cleaning Sp z o. o.||Mateusz Widziszewski||Justyna Głuchowskaemail@example.com|
|Praxima Krakpol Sp. z o.o.||Mateusz Widziszewski||Justyna Głuchowskafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Promenergo Sp. z o.o.||Mateusz Widziszewski||Justyna Głuchowskaemail@example.com|
|Sanpro Synergy Sp. z o.o.||Piotr Kawczyński||Kamil Wojciechowskifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SI-Consulting Sp. z o.o.||Piotr Kawczyński||Kamil Wojciechowskiemail@example.com|
|InfraConnect sp. z o.o.||Mateusz Widziszewski||Justyna Głuchowskafirstname.lastname@example.org|
Who is responsible for protecting your data
1. The co-controllers of personal data collected through the following websites:
są podmioty naleare entities belonging to the Impel Group
You can find a list of co-controllers here.
Your contact point for matters concerning the protection of your data is Impel SA, A. Słonimskiego 1, 50-304 Wrocław, e-mail address: email@example.com – please enter the below note in the subject/message field: APPLIES TO THE CORPORATE SIDE.
2. W przypadku jakichkolwiek wątpliwości jak również z wnioskami dotyczącymi woli skorzystania z 2. If you have any doubts or wish to exercise your rights, please contact Impel SA, A.Slonimskiego 1, 50- 304 Wrocław, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Twoje dane osobowe są przetwarzane zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady 3. Your personal data is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO/GDPR).
4. We take special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensure that the data we collect are:
– processed in accordance with the law,
– collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with those purposes
– substantially correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
Why do we need your personal data? On what legal basis can we process your personal data?
1. Your personal data is processed:
a) where you have given your consent for:
– sending offers, responses to inquiries and marketing content via the communication channel of your choice (SMS, phone, email),
– managing the consents you have given for the communication channel of your choice.
b) for managing the consents you have given – when you visit our websites, each website may store or retrieve information from your browser in the form of cookies. You will be then asked to give your consent to store the data collected during your visit. The entire process is described in detail in our Cookies Policy.
2. We process the following scope of your data:
– e-mail address,
– phone number,
– first and last name,
– data stored in cookies, including the IP of your device,
– possibly other data you provide in the content of the inquiry sent via the contact form and attachments,
– TIN (not applicable for non-business individuals).
3. Profiling only takes place when you visit our websites – using cookies. Your data is not processed in an automated way to determine (estimate) your needs or personality traits. We do not collect any additional information about you from other sources.
4. The data is not transferred outside the European Economic Area and is not shared with international organizations.
How long do we store your data?
1. We try to limit as much as possible the storage period of personal data that is no longer used. However, please be advised that we can store the data for operational and technological reasons. By this we mean the time it takes to decide whether further contact is advisable as well as the time it takes to erase the data from a backup copy.
2. We will be processing your data for the purpose of handling your inquiry for the duration of the correspondence and then, depending on the outcome of the correspondence, your data will either be added to our customer base and further processed for the purpose of executing the contract, or – if there is no possibility of establishing a relationship – deleted after 12 months from the date of sending the last message.
3. We will be processing your data for the purpose of handling non-tender inquiries for the duration of the correspondence and will be erased after a period of 12 months from the date of the last message.
4. Data processed on the basis of a consent will be processed until the consent is revoked. If you send marketing communications, you must also add the 30-day period we need to remove them from a backup copy.
5. The storage periods for individual cookies are indicated in our Cookies Policy.
What rights do you have under GDPR?
1. If you have chosen a communication channel to have the marketing content sent by Impel Group – you have given your consent, and you can revoke it at any time. To do this, we suggest that you send us a message from the same e-mail address to which you receive the marketing content or unsubscribe in the CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION field (link automatically generated in the body of the e-mail sent to you). The sole consequence of withdrawing your consent will be that you will no longer receive marketing content from us. We also notify you that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of our processing of your data that took place before such withdrawal.
2. You have the right to access and correct your personal data.
3. If you are in a particular situation that makes it likely that our continued processing of your data threatens your privacy, you may notify us and request that we restrict the processing.
4. You also have the right to request that we transfer your data to another entity in a form that the recipient can freely process. Please be advised that this right only applies to data we have received from you.
5. You have the right to request the erasure of your data.
6. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Data Protection Officer/DPO at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
7. If you believe that the processing of your personal data breaches the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
Security rules for personal data processing
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed data, its integrity and confidentiality, and in particular we protect the data from unauthorized access, processing in violation of the law, and alteration, loss, damage or destruction. Personal data is processed only in our instructions by authorized employees or associates.